Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random stuff

I realized today while inhaling chips at El Torito that I'm eating too many calories.  I know I said this yesterday; but at least yesterday it wasn't chips and salsa.

So many wonderful things are happening right now.  A few months ago while I was still working for the beauty school, a guy I used to work with called me with a proposition to work for him.  Back then I appreciated the consideration for the job- but felt that it would conflict with my job and I didn't want to do anything unethical, so I kind of just dropped it- and so did he.  Well, a few days ago he called me again and asked me again if I could help him out.  I told him that though I appreciated the offer, I just took another new position and didn't know if I had the time to help him.  I told him that I would look around though and if I could find someone to do the job, I would send him that person's info.  Well, last night a friend of mine was complaining about not having a job for a year, and I told her about this opportunity.  She can work for herself, still make a ton of money, and he would have someone to work for him, and I would get a kick back too for helping them both.  I'm so excited!  She's coming over tonight and I'm training her so that she can start as soon as possible.  I'm so so so happy because it seems like everyone is going to benefit in this new opportunity.

However, like I told my mom- for all these wonderful things I have in the air, no money has started coming in yet.  If I can just get something in the pipeline...my mom was teasing me, calling me hustler.  I am a hustler!

Okay lovies- need to go get ready for my trade show tomorrow. Pray for me!
xo-

D

6 comments:

  1. I'll be remembering you, Dizzy. Thank you for all your support, all the time! I keep thinking about what you said to me recently. You told me I didn't have to binge. I had the option to stop. And I could exercise. I stopped thinking, and I just went and exercised. And you were right, I felt better.

    Very sweet of you to spread the opportunity! Will write back soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the pipeline to be filled! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that things seem to be going well, the money will come soon enough I believe, just hold on until then!!

    Oh - and thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday. I meant 3 different sizes of pants in my closet, not that I had lost 3 sizes!! hee hee. Soon though I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no shame in being an hustler...just means your moving and shaking! And When you start up new sometimes it can take a little bit for the money to catch up! You can do this Diz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it all works out in the end for your friends, Dizzy. Hang in there. I'm sure the money will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Diz. Josie has just started a challenge over on her blog. You might be interested. :D I hope all is going well with the job. Thanks for stopping by my blog today--I've been praying for you. :) Deb

    ReplyDelete