Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Training is OVER.

Well, I finally finished training.  I am so excited about my new job that I can't stand it.  I mean, I shouldn't brag, but seriously- how the hell did I get so lucky?  I haven't had time to BREATHE, let alone check email or blogs.  But as of tonight, that will change. 

The rampage is on, yet again.  I went and got tested for allergies and intolerances last week, then I went to the thyroid doctor yesterday.  In fairness,  I have to see the thyroid doctor once a year anyway to make sure that my dosages are correct.  It's usually pretty simple- I go give blood and they tell me to stay on the same dosage.  I haven't had the dosage change in 12 years.  But I still have to go through the motions.  It was good to see the thyroid doctor because he always gets me pumped up about how I'm doing and what else I can do to help me regulate my body and get in shape.

The bottom line is- this summer is going to be the best summer ever.  I am about to start my dream job.  Talking about skin care and working in the beauty industry is and always has been my passion and now that I'm getting paid for it- I'm so stoked.  I also have seen 2 doctors in the last week to discuss what I can do to lose these last few pounds and feel good about my body.  Everything is coming together and I couldn't be happier.

I am going to read and comment on a few blogs- a better update later (sorry this is so scattered I'm also trying to talk with my friends while writing this post).  XO!!

D

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I told you this was going to be your year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are MAKING your life work for you! I am so proud of you. And I think little by little you are molding life as YOU want it! Diz your a super star! Keep Shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and your new job! Not to mention all the other aspects of life. You sound so joyful and its inspiring! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Dizzy. It is great to be getting paid for something you love to do. There is no better feeling than having a job you love. Hang in there and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! Working in a job that you love makes work "almost" like play. I say "almost" because if it really were play we'd have to pay them to do it right?? Congratulations on landing your dream job. I'm so very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete