Friday, April 15, 2011

What do you want to know.

So I haven't been updating my blog daily because I don't feel like I have much to report lately.  Tonight, while looking at other blogs, I decided I'm kind of doing a disservice to you- my reader- and myself.  I have tons of things to talk about in my "real" life- why do I feel like I can't talk about them here?  It seems unless it's work or workout related- I don't talk about it on my blog; but I want to change that.  I want to share more of who I am and what I'm about.

So before I pick a random topic, I want to know if there is anything in particular that my blogger friends want to know about me or about my life- or even just my opinion on something.  Leave a comment if you do.  If I don't get any comments, well- then I will just start picking random topics and write about them.  If you ask something that is uncomfortable or freaky- I will just ignore your request. ;)  If I have nothing (which seems impossible to me), then I might pull a story from my past and share that.  Or I might write an opinion piece about something that is happening in the news, or what I think about this or that.  Maybe I will do a short question and answer post anyway or something- I'm still mulling over this whole thing.  I might just make something up too- who knows.  I just want to write more- and I want to talk about more than just work and working out.  Help me out here-

XO-

D

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I miss your writing more often! I don't really have any requests or anything, but I am excited to see where this takes you. And who knows, maybe you will learn something about yourself that you were unaware of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you end up in California? Do you cook? and I will think of some more stuff I want to know! lol. Thanks for giving the readers some power! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What has been your biggest challenge with your band and what has been your greatest success (non scale).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Band? What band? There's a band? What kind of band? :o

    Personally, I love it when you just write about your daily life and thoughts.

    At the moment, I want to hear the details about your new job. What's your coworkers like, your schedule...you know, all that boring stuff that makes it real. :)

    What band?!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete