BYOC from Drazil's Blog...with my own answers (of course): (And sorry about the highlights- I couldn't get them to turn off. :( )
1. Why do men do that? Why do men do anything retarded? These are the kinds of questions my mother taught me not to ask- because they don't get answered and we'll just get frustrated. I can't even open this can, because there are so many things they do that I just don't get...
2. Is Richard Simmons gay? Is he straight? Has he ever come out? Does he have a lover? Don't know; don't care. My friends took some pictures with him though once, his pose alone was pretty awesome.
3. What’s your favorite Cmas song? Oh Holy Night
4. What is your most favorite and your least favorite Cmas movie? Favorite would probably have to be: Home Alone. Or Christmas Vacation. Least Favorite: Deck the Halls with Matthew Broderick. Are you serious? Someone actually paid to have this movie made...
5. To all my corporate buddies out there….I have an important question. My brother is interviewing for jobs in the corporate world. He has an impeccable resume and good, long, stable job history with many impressive accomplishments. However – no bites after he interviews. He’s convinced they are checking his credit record – which is not great. Now I’ve heard places do that…but really how common is it? I mean I work in a place where our work is completely for the government and classified and export-controlled and deals with citizenship and such and we do NOT check credit scores. How prevalent is this – especially when the jobs he’s applying for are not even in the financial industry? They are not checking his credit or he'd know, he has to sign a waiver- and even if they were going to check his credit- they wouldn't do it until they were pretty sure they were going to hire him. It costs upwards of like, $20 to do a background check on someone- so no company is going to run a check on someone after a first interview; it wouldn't make sense to do that. It's too expensive. Plus he'd have to sign something saying that he is allowing them to check it, so he would know if they were going to run one on him. He might need to brush up on his interview skills, if he's not getting call backs. :(
XO my friends! Have a great weekend!!!